3.08.2002

Goal accomplished. "Customer Service" now In the Mail, and under my own name. I'm not sure what I'm going to do about online submissions. I'll see when I get there. I don't really write all that much erotica.

Erotica Readers (and Writers) Association is a good site -- it's where I found out about the Canadian place I'm sending this story. I haven't gone through the site as a reader yet, so I can't tell you if it's worth visiting unless you're looking for submission sites...it's by far the best-designed and most informative erotica submissions site I've found.

Note: I've discovered that it's best to query on-line markets before you send them anything. The chance that a) they're down, b) closed to submissions, and c) no longer paying what they used to advertise is high.

Another note: Don't expect polysyllabic responses to your questions about international reply coupons from the postal service at noon. The person at the desk is much more likely to be helpful at 10 a.m.

Note III: I sent a letter to Jewels, the old moderator/iron fist of the writing list I used to be on. I didn't realize how much I missed her bossy self until now.