8.28.2002

Don't get me wrong.

The guys moved stuff today. I went to work.

"Are you sure? I can get the day off. I can watch Ray. I promise I won't get in the way..."

Nope.

I get home. They want me to go take a nap with Ray while they unload all the stuff. Can I help?

Nope.

Don't get me wrong. I have no love of moving stuff, and there's still a ton of work to do.

I get to do the, um, girly things. And since Joe's on a diet, he and Lee don't want to eat the same things.

Hamburgers for Lee; baked pork chop with sauteed onions and mushrooms (nonfat skillet spray. That's how), smoke seasoning (just a little, in place of a bacon wrap), and worchestshire sauce.

Joe says, "I don't want salad."

'Kay. I'm just wondering whether I should brine the chop first. Off to the store as soon as I get Ray cleaned up. They corralled her in a bedroom with a teething cracker. This could be ugly; I'm doing the "I used to clean houses for a living" move-out clean tomorrow.