Use your media player set to random to answer the questions with random song titles. The musical fortune cookie!
- What does next year have in store for me?
Mercy Street - Peter Gabriel (Whew.)
- What does my love life look like?
A Boy Named Sue - Johnny Cash ("My name is Sue! How do you do? Now yer gonna die!")
- What do I say when life get hard?
The Clincher - Chevelle ("Could we have known/never would I/helped to nail down")
- What do I think of when I get up in the morning?
Bare to the Bone - Carrie Newcomer ("Wrapped in hope and good intentions")
- What song will I dance to at my wedding?
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads ("This is not my beautiful house! This is not my beautiful wife!") Hee!
- What do I want for my career?
Big Time - Peter Gabriel (Oh, now that is perfect.)
- Favorite saying?
Jolene - Dolly Parton (Nope.)
- Favorite place?
Wish You Were Here - Incubus
- What do I think of my parents?
Little Red Corvette - Prince (Okay, this is just funnily inappropriate.)
- Where would I go on a first date?
Be My Somebody - Norah Jones (Hmmm...)
- Drug of Choice?
In the Cold, Cold Night - The White Stripes ("Come to me again...in the cold cold night...")
- How do I describe myself?
Take Me for Longing - Alison Krauss ("I am the fool dancin' over the edge...")
- What is the thing I like doing the most?
Have You Got It in You - Imogen Heap ("Take cover/Big Girl in a mood.") Well, it's what I've been doing lately, that's for sure.
- What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Roads - Portishead (Well, aside from the being-alone part.)
- How will I die?
Long Way Home - Tom Waits (This is perfect.)
- Song they’ll play at my funeral?
Just Stop - Disturbed (Hee! "All that I want is forgiveness just one more time...")
- What song will I put as the subject?
Devil Inside - INXS