- Good setting for kids: faeries vs. goblins.
- The rules were easy enough for Ray to understand (at 7.5 years old).
- The rules and character creation were not so oversimplified that I was frustrated.
- There are options for different types of and more complex characters, which we didn't use.
- Gorgeous book art.
- Have to buy book not through Firefly Games but through Green Ronin press. Faery dice did not arrive as ordered; haven't been able to contact customer support through ordinary channels.