7.01.2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Via Dave, whose parents were never married.*
  1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
  2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  5. Don’t forget to leave them each a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
  1. The country school I attended from Kindergarten to fourth grade had no running water. Someone would have to bring down a giant container of water from the mail stop/general store about half a mile away, and we had outhouses.
  2. I used to stare in the mirror and try to exercise my mental powers (or maybe just my eye muscles) to make my eyesight better. My eyes didn't get any better, and apparently my mental powers didn't either!
  3. I used to have long hair, and I wanted to grow up to be Crystal Gayle.
  4. I think the best 4-H ribbon I got was for angelfood cake, a blue ribbon at state. But I'm still so sick of having made so many of them that I haven't made any since.
  5. My DND alignment is Chaotic Good. Mary Poppins is my hero :)

  6. Update
    Ughh...I thought it was five things. Quick! Three more:

  7. I used to hate the color green as being altogether too boyish.
  8. When I was growing up, "Boy Cheese" sandwhiches were the ones with ham. Later I find out about the Croque Monsieur/Madame thing.
  9. A couple of years ago, I stopped enjoying fiction-based TV nearly so much. I want to say it was about the same time I decided I was done pussyfooting around with "someday I'll be a writer." This does not count against cartoons most of the time, apparently. Or Discovery Channel/Food Network...

I hereby tag the following folks:
  1. Matt 'n' Erica
  2. Katie
  3. Dale
  4. Heather
  5. Ian
  6. Aaron/Hythia
  7. ...and I'll stop there, because the rest of y'all have been tagged, and mostly I just want to bug people to update their pages (or just bug them).
Mmmwah!

*Bill Cosby quote. No offense to Dave's parents.