8.27.2004

Acid Purple or Invisible.

I woke up this morning and had ideas. Now I can't remember what they were. I took a shower and had ideas. I can't remember them, either. I had ideas at work, and they're gone, too. On the way home I realized that I'd slipped into the state of mind where some idea or insight I'd had was causing a domino effect. I almost forgot that one, but I'd taken a moment to remind myself not to fotget at the time. Now I'm restless. The tiger at the zoo paces all the time. The lions sleep but the tiger paces--my Chinese zodiac sign is the tiger. I should be dreaming of flying, of falling off the top of a skyscraper and never hitting the ground. I feel like I won't be the same person when I wake up, the difference of a single hair that's turned acid purple or invisible.