Oh, is nothing sacred? But the beauty of a good system of ideas is that you can fit other ideas on top of them, whether either system likes it or not. I've been using "leveling" instead of "crossing the gateless gate" for years, so I suspect I was bound to put these ideas together eventually.
- Root (security, survival; earth) - Tank chakra - Protect others
- Belly/sacral (sex, creativity; water) - DPS chakra - Use discipline to respond to the unexpected in unexpected ways
- Solar plexus (power, growth; fire) - Blaster chakra - Raw power to control the situation
- Heart (relationships, love; air) - Healer chakra - Restoring wholeness
- Throat (expression, truth; sound) - Mage chakra - Can't stop the signal
- Brow (insight; vision) - Rogue chakra - How does that lock work?
- Crown (universality; aura) - Necromancer/Demon summoner chakra - Thinking along Stephen Brust lines here, crossing dimensions