5.17.2007

Spam of the Day.

Wha-huh? All of a sudden, I feel like I'm in an alternate universe.
---
Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day and God's blessings. I am glad to inform you
that I have successfully concluded the transaction,the money has been
transferred to London.It was done through the assistant of Mr. Howard
Ferraro who is a London base business man.Currently I am in London with
him and my wife and children.

However, I did not forget you because you are the source of my success,
you made me what I am now though you are not there to complete this
project with me but I gave all the credit and thanks to you.I know it
is not your fault or rather your wish to back off on me and the
transaction,I understand it was simply because of some circumstances
you could not control.

In appreciate of your assistance I have mapped out as a compensation
and wrote on your favor a certified bank draft worth of US$800,000.00.
I left the draft with my Secretary Mr.Terry Lord on my departure to
London.
I would like you therefore,to contact him on the below info and
instruct him where to send the draft to because i have instructed him
on that already.

Attn: Mr.Terry Lord
Email: xxxxxxx.xxx

Feel free to contact my secretary so that he can release your bank
draft to you. Then get in touch with me once you receive your draft so
that we will rejoice over that together.

I will stop here. Once again,thank you very much and remain blessed.
Regards,

Barr.Fred Goodluck