8.17.2006

Meme of the Day

1. The book nearest me:
TONKA (R) MIGHTY CRANE...It's big. It's tall. It's the TONKA crane!

2. Stretch out your left arm; what do you touch?
Lee's desk.

3. Last thing watched on television:
Probably something on MTV with my siblings when they were in town.

4. Without looking, what time is it?
5:07 p.m. MDT

5. What is the actual time?
5:05 p.m. MDT

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Rachael making weird clicking noises in the back of her throat.

7. When did you last step outside?
Bringing Ray home from preschool.

8. Before this survey what did you look at?
My email.

9. What are you wearing?
Black Sketchers with rainbow laces, black cotton socks, black pants, black and pink swoopy shit, underclothing, and my NEW GLASSES!!!*

10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. Whatever it was that Val Kilmer's character dreamed of in Weird Science, not that.

11. When did you last laugh?
The last time I remember, it was at work, some conversation about whether to answer to the name "dumbass," but I very likely have laughed since then.

12. What is on the walls in the room?
A string of skeletons, a picture of Tom Waits, an out-of-date calendar, and a picture of the Serenity crew from Dave and Lori.

13. Seen anything weird lately?
Define weird.

14. What do you think of this quiz?
Not very challenging.

15. What is the last film you saw?
I went to something with Lee and Ray but now I can't remember what it was.

16. Tell me something we don’t know.
Bah. Your spies are everywhere.

17. If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do?
Create an "enough" button for physical hurt that was not death itself.

18. Do you like to dance?
Yes, but I rarely do it anymore. I can't wait to move into the new house, because there will be half again as much space as in this apartment, and I should be able to find somewhere it feels good to turn off the lights and dance.

19. George Bush?
Impeach him for crimes against the Contsitution and the American people.

20. Imagine your first child is a girl-
Hm...I imagine she looks like Ray.

21. Imagine your first child is a boy-
If Ray had been a boy, he would have been Jake. And called that, too.

22. Would you consider living abroad?
Yes, but not for the rest of my life. I can't look it up now, because it's in the box, but the first Books of Magic comic summed it up for me...something about how big the US is, and how anything could happen here.

23. What would God say to you at the pearly gates?
Isn't that supposed to be St. Peter? "Here, hold this."

*Wearing my old, blurry, bleary glasses while I had my other pair fixed has been an exercise in paranoia. What's that? Is that someone I know? Is that blur out of the corner of my eye haze on the lens or a dog trying to cross the street? Ahhhh!!!!