7.16.2006

Rewards and Punishments.

So, about a month ago, I had a good idea for a novel. At least, it was the kind of thing that I thought would be a good idea fora novel. So I wrote it. Finished it this afternoon. Don't like the ending,* couple of big places that could stand some additional scenes. But I'm done!

Synopsis, brief teaser, or what have you of Alien Blue:

Bill Trout, the owner of the Caveman Brewery in Haley, New Mexico, tells a stranger the story of how the alien came to town and why he's in the back room of the bar waiting to die. What he doesn't know is that the young woman is already involved...

Hey. It's my first real synopsis :)

It has to go on the back burner for a while; I have a murder mystery game (about a luau) to work on, and a house to purchase...anyway, as a reward, I ate most of a very dark dark chocolate bar, and I have made myself thoroughly sick. Some reward, eh?

*It's not a bad ending. I just didn't write it well, because I was in a hurry to get done with it.