I took Ray to her first carnival last night.
- She rode the elephant ride all by herself, and she was twenty feet off the ground.
- Of course we rode the carosel.
- She ran full-tilt into one of the mirrors in the funhouse maze.
- We rode on the Ferris Wheel. I think this is the only one she didn't care for all that much. She was really quiet, and when we were done, she said, "Get off now, mamma."
- We rode on the little roller coaster together. The entire time, she switched between "Hold on!" and "Whee!"
Lee has ear problems. He won't ride on rides with me.
Ray, on the other hand, will probably want to drag me on all the rides that scare the crap out of me.