1) One need not get worked up before a Carrie concert. It's Carrie. What could go wrong? Like a true believer in the face of death.
2) Slayton's pickle chips of deliciousness. Who knew?
3) The High Plains Unitarian Universalist Church did, indeed, take over "the old miniature golf course," which may be why the ceiling is padded and sky blue. Or not.
4) A concoction for Margie Gras may have to be called, "The Unitarian Universalist Exploding Pink Dolphin" in honor of their logo.
5) The smell of FIRE I thought I smelled this morning was only Lee's hair, post BBQ.
Unrelated: I wonder if anyone actually twitters with 100% haikus. If not, I may have to sign up for an account.